This is a blog where I will post my projects from digitalization lessons.
You're missing the label for the video, the audio, each part of the computer, and how to assemble it.
The labels are easy to find
Your video works well; i like it.
you have to include an audio
you have to pedir permiso to listen it
Right, you’ve included all the links to your classmates’ blogs. Well done
I really like your blog; the title is quite formal, and I feel it fits really well with the blog's design and the photo you’ve placed behind it.
You're missing the label for the video, the audio, each part of the computer, and how to assemble it.
ReplyDeleteThe labels are easy to find
ReplyDeleteYour video works well; i like it.
ReplyDeleteyou have to include an audio
ReplyDeleteyou have to pedir permiso to listen it
ReplyDeleteRight, you’ve included all the links to your classmates’ blogs. Well done
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog; the title is quite formal, and I feel it fits really well with the blog's design and the photo you’ve placed behind it.